It was concived and designed, from the outset, as both a studio monitor and true hifi loudspeaker. The uncompromising approach is typical of the whole Audio Epilog engineering philosophy. That is why the Adut is one of the most structurally rigid and best-sounding monitors in the world. It is also one of the most realistic and musical. The Adut looks elegant and perfectly proportioned from every angle. As with every Audio Epilog product, beauty and sound quality are of key importance. The paintwork of each Adut with Raiz stands undergoes 15 man-hours of painting, polishing and finishing to achieve the perfect surface.
- 18mm MDF
- Ported system (back)
- 114mm SDS woofer
- 25mm silk soft dome tweeter
- Magneticaly shielded
- 1st order crossover
- Oxigen free copper air coils
- Mundorf audiophile capacitors
- Metal-oxide film resistors
- Silver point-to-point soldering
- Frequency response 62Hz to 20kHz +/-3db
- Sensitivity 85.5db/1m/1V
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Amplifier recommendation 100W/per channel
- Albino cable used for all internal wiring
- Singlewire gold plated copper terminals ready for 4mm banana plugs, spade plugs or wire up to 16mm
- Satin white
- Satin black
- Piano gloss all colours - please ask for offer
- Raiz Adut stands optional
- H 255mm/10"
- W 137mm/5.4"
- D 210mm/8.3"
- Net weight per piece 4kg/9lbs
- Wooden crate pack as special order