The Cocoa2 loudspeaker embodies all the qualities that are integral to Audio Epilog: purity, beauty and soul. Representing the essence of pure listening pleasure, the Cocoa2 is a true florstanding audiophilia that offers an astonishing blend of performance and exhilaration. It is a loudspeaker with two distinct personalities: open and invigorating, or subtle and cosseting.
- 25mm MDF
- Power suspension of panel vibrations
- H-type interior damping for canceling standing waves
- Twin ported system (front and back)
- 40mm dia. procrome spikes
- Scan-Speak and Peerless
- 164mm HDS Nomex woofer
- 25mm silk soft dome tweeter
- 1st order crossover
- Oxigen free copper air coils
- Mundorf audiophile capacitors
- Metal-oxide film resistors
- Silver point-to-point soldering
- Frequency response 40Hz to 24kHz +/-3db
- Sensitivity 90db/1m/1V
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Amplifier recommendation 200W/per channel
- Albino cable used for all internal wiring
- Singlewire gold plated copper terminals ready for 4mm banana plugs, spade plugs or wire up to 16sqmm
- Satin white
- Satin black
- Piano gloss all colours - please ask for offer
- H 925mm/36.4"
- W 268mm/10.6"
- D 455mm/18"
- Net weight per piece 30kg/67lbs
- Wooden crate pack as special order