The definitive luxury high end loudspeaker offers more than performance and beauty. It offers sonic and aesthetic harmony, an exquisite finish and a listening experience unsurpassed by any other loudspeaker. With its Cortez roots and luxury appointments, the Audio Epilog Abyss Massimo is just such a loudspeaker. Audio Epilog has always stood for exceptional levels of craftsmanship and, true to form, the Abyss Massimo's cabinet is a feast for the senses. The sublime combination of hand-crafted materials, from the delicate engraving of the back plates to the choice of luxurious finishes, resulting in an incomparable visual balance.
- 38mm MDF
- Rubber suspension of panel vibrations
- Oval interior damping for canceling standing waves
- Bass reflex at the bottom plinith
- 40mm dia. procrome spikes
- Scan-Speak Relevator Series woofer and
- 150mm sliced paper woofer
- 28mm silk ring radiator tweeter
- 1st order crossover
- Copper film coils
- Mundorf audiophile capacitors
- Metal-oxide film resistors
- Silver point-to-point soldering
- Sealed crossover box
- Frequency response 50Hz to 24kHz +/-3db
- Sensitivity 86db/1m/1V
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Amplifier recommendation 200W/per channel
- Albino cable used for all internal wiring
- Biwire gold plated copper terminals ready for 4mm banana plugs, spade plugs or wire up to 16mm
- Satin white
- Satin black
- Piano gloss all colours - please ask for offer
- H 1200mm/47.3"
- W 470mm/18.5"
- D 470mm/18.5"
- Net weight per piece 50kg/110lbs
- Wooden crate pack standard 620x620x1400mm/75kg